Carol had a fever last week. For about two days all she wanted to do was sit on my lap and cuddle me while we watched Baby Einstein. She would just sit and stare with droopy eyes and her mouth slightly agape. Every once in a while she'd get excited about something on the TV and she'd point at it and say, "Da!" I felt sad for her but enjoyed the cuddles. Sunday the fever broke but she's still feeling cruddy as is evidenced by the tantrums that she throws about every ten minutes. I think I prefered the cuddle stage. Poor Carol. Poor Mommy.
But our big news is that Mom is coming!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We are going to have FUN!
Dave has been working long and hard. He had a 26 hour 'day', except of course you can't fit 26 hours in a day. He just stayed at work for 26 hours straight and worked hard. And now his project is pretty much wrapped up so we get to see him again! Hooray! I always love having a husband around.
Muchas Smoochas.
Laurie
12 years ago
1 comment:
26 hours is insane. Way to go Dave.
Hope you are still feeling better Carol. Laurie way to endure the temporary loss of your husband and the sick kid. love you all
Post a Comment