



Hello Y'all,
Greetings from the south. I've been fixin' to post on this here blog spot here all day long but I just haven't got round to it. Can you tell my vernacular is improving?
We had a great weekend. Especially tonight. Pete and Chrissy and the kids came over. We hadn't played with them all for over a week it felt like. Actually, Alex watched the kids yesterday while I was on a hike with the scouts and while Pete and Chrissy cleaned the church and went car shopping. Tonight we just sat around and talked, ate burritos, sang some songs and doted on the cuteness that radiates from the young ones. I will post a few shots from tonight for your viewing pleasure.
The hike that I went on yesterday was way fun. I wished I'd had a camera with me. We hiked Sharp Top at the Peaks of Otter. The view was wonderful and it was a gorgeous day. The young men in our ward are few but sure are fun, good guys. I wish Grant could have been on the hike with us.
love jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment