Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Day

Carol stood by herself and walked about 4 feet today. I guess she knew it was her birthday. Mandy's kids all started started walking within a day of their birthday. A lady at coinstar has a son who did the same. I guess birthday standing and/or walking is normal.

Dave got a job offer for a place called netvision. Basically, they deal with internal security policies for large networks. See www.netvision.com for more info. Nobody knows if we'll take it or not, but a raise seems imminent...

Laurie says I'm not putting enough exclamation marks in this post!!!! Can you believe it?!!!!!! I guess ! I don't use them all that much!! ... !

Alright, Dave. Scram! This is all terribly exciting news and you are not doing it justice! Carol was of course extremely adorable today. We (she) ate ice cream and opened presents. Since this is actually her fourth birthday party she was fairly well-versed in the proceedings. She opened her presents with relish and kept looking for more wrapping paper to shred. She enjoyed the ice cream a lot. In fact, that was about all she would eat today. She's on a little kick where she won't really eat much. I'll pop something in her mouth, she chews it up a bit, then spits it out and tries to feed it to me. Yum.


I love you guys! Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!
Laur

... and Dave

!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!