Monday, November 27, 2006

For Santa:
Laurie told me that I'd better get a Christmas wish list out there. There's one thing I REALLY REALLY want, but it's going to have to be a collaborative effort--Adobe CS 2.3 Web bundle . THAT is what I REALLY REALLY want. Unfortunately, it's well over $1,000 which is why I don't already have it. I've been saving up, though. At the rate I'm going, it's going to be another year or so unless I get some help from you, Santa. If you are reading this, be advised: what I would really like is a donation to the Help-David-Buy-the-Web-Bundle fund. The size of the donation doesn't matter--any little bit helps. Now, Santa, if you are really adverse to the idea of giving donation$ a$ pre$ent$, then I may be able to come up with a very small list, just let me know... but I REALLY DO want the web bundle... a lot!

For everyone else:
I achieved a new personal best on Saturday--3 miles in just under 24 minutes. That's almost a 5K (5K = 3.10685596 miles, according to Google). I understand that, while it is not world class by any means, it is a respectable time. What do you think, Jon?

No comments: