Saturday, November 25, 2006

getting lessons


Katie is teaching me how to do stuff on the blog. I need all the help I can get. I am technologically challenged.

Fun times here in NY. We all gobbled til we wobbled. Yum yum. Today we ate leftovers for lunch. Glen finished off the yams. Good dipping sauce! And katie and I are talking about setting up the tree. How about it? did anyone else set up their tree yet. Katie did. She's GOOD.

Grant is trying to beat Glen at Nintendo. And Dad is reading. Sounds like home, huh.

My spinning continues to be fascinating to me. I have made 4 skeins of yarn already. My spinning is getting more even all the time. Fun fun.

I miss you guys. Especially the kiddies. And So does Dad.. This morning he said, "I need to play with some grandkids". So hurry on to NY. The cute pictures are killing us.

We love you all SO VERY MUCH! Love, Mom

No comments: