So I told Jonathan what my exercise goals were for the week and he decided to join me. I like this idea of putting it out there. I feel much more accountable. Here are our goals:
1. Run four times this week
2. Do Ab Ripper X (a 1/2 hour dvd) twice
We don't have any nutrition goals. For the next two weeks, we are doing the "Eat from the Pantry" Challenge. Or in other words, rotating our food storage. We are only buying milk, produce and eggs. I menu planned for this week and it isn't going to be that much of a challenge. So we are going to do it for two weeks. Our pantry seems full of randomness and our food storage is a mess. I'm hoping that this will help get us on track for food storage. I'll have a better idea of what to keep on hand and we can use the money that we save to buy the food for it.
12 years ago
3 comments:
Yay! Nice goals. :) I like the food storage idea, too. What is Ab Ripper?
Ab Ripper X is part of this total body training program called P90X. It's pretty hard core. I'm not interested in the whole thing, just the abs. I will copy the recipe for the bread and send it in the mail as soon as I get some stamps. We get our meat from a middle (wo)man who sells meat that is raised about an hour away. We got hooked up with them at the farmers market during the summer. My dad and I were planning on going to Polyface Farms when he was out here but it was raining both times we were at the train station (near the farm) and didn't want to haul the kids around in the rain.
I'm jealous of your meat hook-up. I'm trying to find something like that out here. We have a little farm that does that, but they don't kill that many cows, so they don't always have meat. I hear Costco sells grass-fed organic beef.
Post a Comment