The Roanoke cousins had a pajama party last week while Peter and Chrissy went to the hospital early in the morning to have the baby flipped out of a double breech position. The baby had already flipped herself into position and so they didn't stay long. But I sure enjoyed getting morning cuddles from this trio. Jon treated us to pancakes before he left for work.
So I realize that with three (soon to be four) kids in a picture, someone is always going to look bad. This is Jackson's turn for not looking his cutest. Next time, one of Peter and Chrissy's offspring! Speaking of Peter and Chrissy's offspring, I got this cute picture when they came over this afternoon.

Oh, and the ice cream recipe that we used was from the ATK Family Cookbook. I can email the recipe to you Laurie (or Dave) if you don't have that book yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment