Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We Miss Grant!

Not only do we miss Grant, but all of you. Except for Peter, Chrissy, Ivy and Rex. We're sick of them. Just kidding! For the latest and greatest, check out jonandalexlubeck.blogspot.com. Trips are winding down in these parts. Just a wedding in Pennsylvania (State College) and one more trip to the temple in North Carolina (and Babies R Us!).


Laurie, I am loving the punch needle kit that you got for my birthday. I didn't realize until just now how thoughtful your present was. Thanks for the entire page of directions. It was so helpful! Especially since it's been about six months since I finished up the one that Mom got me at Christmas in New York. I looked up the company online and their patterns look so fun. Beware, you might be the middlewoman as my source for the Homespun (or whatever they're called) threads.


Katie and Glen, we hope you have a super wonderful Parisian vacation! We are excited to hear about it and see pictures. Speaking of pictures, here are some from the short time we were in Palmyra.


No comments: