Monday, March 19, 2007

the moolah

hello dear family! we had a fine but slightly disappointing weekend. we WERE going to head up to New York this past weekend. Unfortunately snow hit new york and ice hit philadelphia. too bad. but we did end up getting some good work done this weekend and then had dinner with our friends the Troutman's. Glen is in the midst of a heavy semester, and I'm working on a baby quilt for my friend Emma at school- so we kept busy.

today i started teaching two girls from my school piano lessons. One girl was in my kindergarten class last year, and the other girl was in the other kindergarten class. Both very sweet girls with very nice families. It is so fun! And its so funny to be paid in cash. I haven't separated tithing into a little bank since I was a kid. I think I'm going to steal my chip the chipmunk (peanut butter) bank back from grant.

tons of love coming your way!

No comments: