Well, our big news is that Carol folds her arms during prayers now. She will sometimes stop in the middle of the prayer and start to play, but when she hears us say, "In the name of . . . ." she hastily folds her arms again and looks at us proudly- awaiting our cheers and applause. She has also begun a hitting phase. But she always kisses me after she hits me. And I get another kiss after she gets out of time-out for hitting me. David manages to get away without hits somehow. She is crazy about going outside but she's out of luck the last couple of days because the temperature has plummeted. We had such glorious spring weather but it snowed yesterday. Yuk. The nice weather is supposed to return soon, and thank goodness. It's been intolerable for both Carol and me. We have to get our wiggles out!
Our garden planning has begun! I love the spring. I'm going crazy with perennials. I know they won't bloom this year, but I have big hopes for next year.
Love you all muchas!
Laurie
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment