12 years ago
Sunday, January 06, 2013
After the first week of our mission we have a lot to report! First of all, you can see that we have been tremendously blessed in our lovely apartment. The Ellises were so good to leave it so nicely furnished. It feels like home already and we are very comfortable here.
We had our first offical day on Friday. We met with the other new missionaries, the mission presidency and the branch president and his wife, the Relief Society president. We were treated to a very nice lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. That building is quite elegant and the food was delicious. We were given a few guidelines and rules: the #1 mission rule is to NOT fall down. I need that rule. Then we were introduced to our personal trainers. Mine is Sister Bess. She is lovely and I can tell that I will enjoy her for the next two weeks. Last of all was a photo shoot. I hope I will be receiving copies to post soon. For the time being, enjoy our lovely living/dining room, our kitchen, and our bedroom. Pretty nice for missionary digs, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment