
I talked to Laurie and challenged her to take pictures of everything she did this year- to save in a journal or whatever. And she threw the challenge right back at me. So I think I will use this old blog to keep track of my progress this year.
Once again, I am challenging myself to make a pair of socks each month this year. (almost each month- if I need to take November and December off- that is ok). So here are the January socks. The yarn is imagination in gingerbread color; a Christmas gift from Peter and Chrissy. The yarn has some alpaca along with the wool so it is extra soft and has a cozy haze to the fiber. These are going to be warm and luxurious! Thanks! Peter and Chrissy. I LOVE these socks.
And just to put it Out There, my 2011 goals are to make 2 quilts (Grant and Jackson) and 4 Christmas stockings (Ada, Lucy, Baby Fewkes and Baby Lubeck). I would welcome any kind of encouragement- even ragging- to help me accomplish these goals. I KNOW I will keep knitting, and I will post those projects, but hope to be able to have my 6 goal projects on this blog before New Year's Eve.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're posting pictures! I love those socks, Mom! I'm glad you have such a fun hobby. :)
What great socks! I like this posting-projects idea. Maybe I'll have to do some of my own.
Post a Comment