We took these pictures after getting back into town last weekend. When we first got to the house, Rex didn't have any pants on. Not an entirely unusual occurence. But this time it was because he was waiting for his jeans to get washed so he could match Jackson. Matching shirts, and we didn't even plan it. Matching noses. We didn't plan it either. Must be a Lubeck gene.


This was infinitely cuter in person. Especially considering that May has not been in a high chair very many times (I think-but since I'm not the mom I'm not the expert). May is finally starting to get her revenge for all of Jackson's pokes in her face (he really likes her eyes). P & C said that while they were both getting a diaper change on the floor, May reached over and stuck her finger up Jackson's nose. Way to teach him a lesson May. Do it again for me.
1 comment:
yay! new pictures! And cute stories. Thank you, Alex!
Post a Comment