I love seeing what you guys are all working on! Katie and Glen- your pictures were so fun. I actually looked the pictures over before I read the post and when I saw the blond girl in the pink shirt I thought, "That looks like Katie. How can that be? These look like fine art copied off the internet." Very impressive.
As for our projects: David slaved away to get that family picture done on Saturday and I've started the cross stitch that I got for Christmas. I love it- it is very simple so hopefully I'll be able to whip it out (well, as fast as a mommy with a young child can whip out anything . . .) I hope to head over to Gardner Village to learn how to mount my needle punch and frame it. My other project this week was simplifying my life via cleaning out closets. I weeded out my clothing, threw out all expired medicine, and cleaned out the food storage closet. It feels so good to have roomier closets. Carol's project has been snotting up Sara's braids to an extent beyond belief. I am astonished at how crunchy those things are. I thought they were gross BEFORE we went to NY. And apparently she will continue to contribute to the solidity of her doll's dreadlocks because she is still runny- nosed. Poor cutie.
Love you all lots!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment