
I am bidding on ebay. So fun. So addictive. I want to buy a Betsy McCall doll. For Ivy or Carol when they are older? Or maybe for Grandma's toy box? I just WANT one. They are so cute. I lost 2 dolls by being outbid at the last minute so I am going to log on at 5:15 tonight and beat someone else out of a red haired doll. Maybe. Oh this is so cut throat. And it is easy to get your bid racked up high on impulse. I bid on a doll dress pattern and thought I was bidding $2. But the seller is in Great Britian. So I ended up bidding 2 pounds. Ouch. But I suppose that was a cheap way to learn that lesson. I will end up with a $5 pattern instead of a $2 pattern.
I am also making carmels today. Gotta get those treats ready to give out. Dad wants to do all the Home teaching this week and I want to get a start on the VT, too.
I LOVE YOU ALL! Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment