Sunday, October 29, 2006

blog on


Hello All,
This is just great. Thanks Kaite and Glen. Not only do I think this will work better, I just like the format better. I like that you can post pictures directly with the message.

Laurie and Dave, it was fun to look at your pics on shutterfly. Carol is a cute pumpkin and those pictures of that last chocolate cake were inspiring. You guys have become quite the artisans.

Alex and I had a very productive day yesterday. We are still doing lots of organizing and had to do a little bit of finish up over at the other place. Still a couple of things that were left to move over. We made a run to the recycling center and did a run at the YMCA. We joined the Y a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying it. It can be on my way home from work so that works out nicely. I went three times last week and it feels good to be doing something at least somewhat more regularly. I also got to do a little dentistry on Chrissy yesterday and then played some music with Pete. Pete is getting so good at the mandolin. It sure is fun to hear him play. He has been working on a piece by Chris Thile called golden pond. It is starting to sound really good. Alex and I also made a run to Sam's club and the grocery store plus we went out to dinner at Ragazzi's. It is an italian place here that is very equivalent to the olive garden. It was good and fun to be out on the town.

Oh, I almost forgot. We had a really fun halloween party on Friday night with Pete, Chrissy and the tots. Alex got all of her little decorations out and made some halloweeen jigglers (a big hit with Ivy). We ate calzones and then carved pumpkins. We also turned on some spooky music as requested by Ivy but then turned it off because it was too spooky. It was one of the battle pieces from the Nutcracker. She is so cute. She is really interested in anything spooky as long as it is not too spooky. The pumpkins turned out great too. None were quite the works of art we would expect from Dave but pleasing in their own right.

Today is a nice crisp fall day and I look forward to a walk after church. Love you all tons. Keep posting.

No comments: